What Area Do You Offer Trash Can Steam Cleaning Services?
- We are based in South Omaha, and we service the entire Omaha Metropolitan Area. This includes Omaha, Council Bluffs, Bellevue, La Vista, Papillion, and Ralston.
Why Should I Pay To Steam Clean My Trash Cans When I Can Do It Myself?
- To achieve the same sanitation level that our services provide, you would need to use bleach, a stiff brush, and a lot of elbow grease. Not to mention you will need to get inside the can to reach every part physically. Then, when you do get your can cleaned, you need to do something with that BLEACH water, which will end up in the storm drain or on your grass.
I Keep My Trash Cans Outside, Who Cares If They Stink?
- If you keep your trash cans outside, it’s even more important to keep them clean, as they will attract bugs and animals. Raccoons, rats, and mice will make themselves at home in and around your trash cans. Once these nuisance animals get comfy, you will need to hire an exterminator to get rid of them. Also, have you ever seen a trash can full of maggots?
Do You Offer One-Time Cleanings?
- Yes. We offer one-time can cleanings visits for $40, which includes all the cans you have!
How Will I Know When My Cans Will Be Cleaned?
- Sign up online or by phone, and specify your weekly trash collection day.
- You’ll receive an email and text welcoming you to our program.
- You will receive an email or text reminder the day before your cleaning.
How Long Are The Contracts?
- We don’t bother with contracts! We rely upon providing superior service to earn your continued business.
Awesome. How Do I Sign Up?
- Signing up online is fast and easy, but if you would like, you can always give us a call at 402-980-1549 or email us at [email protected]
Can I Buy A Service Plan For Someone Else?
- Absolutely! Fill out the signup form with their information, and we will take care of them.
Do You Clean Dumpsters?
- Yes! Cleaning dumpsters take a bit more work than trash cans, so give us a call, and we will work out a plan that’s right for you.
If you have any questions please contact us by phone at 402-980-1549 or by email at [email protected]