Protect Your Home and Extend Your Dryer's Life with Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
Did you know that dryer vent fires are one of the leading causes of house fires in the United States?
According to the National Fire Protection Association, over 15,000 house fires per year are caused by dryer vents. Fires can be prevented with regular dryer vent cleaning. That’s where we come in.
Here's what you can expect from our service:
Your Dryer Vent Cleaning Package
- Before and after flow test at dryer exhaust.
- Before and after flow test at exhaust vent termination.
- Before and after static pressure test.
- Before and after images Inside of dryer.
- Before and after video of exhaust vent (if applicable).
- Unit component inspection with pictures.
- Electrical terminations
- Gas line integrity (if applicable)
- Belt integrity
- Excessive moisture (if present)
- Mold and mildew (if present)
- Video and photo report emailed with a digital copy of cleaning checklist.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Prices
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Base Price
For dryers located against an exterior wall with the vent exiting at ground level.$130
- Second Floor Exit
For dryers located against an exterior wall with the vent exit on the second story.+ $100
- Interior Wall or Below Grade
For dryers located against an interior wall or below grade.+ $65
- Roof Vent
For dryers on any story with the vent exit on the roof.+ $120
Take 20% Off When You Sign Up For ANY Trash Can Cleaning Service.
Regular dryer vent cleaning not only prevents house fires but also extends the life of your dryer, saves energy, and reduces drying time. Please don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact us today to schedule your dryer vent cleaning and keep your home safe.